Sunday, May 5, 2013

Turkey Tussle

Wild Turkeys
 My wife came home a little late one day this week, but said I would think it was well worth it. Then she pulled out this video as way of explanation. While she isn't a birder, she was still enthralled watching these two toms have it out in the middle of Newton Center (the original video is quite long I am only showing a portion). It is interesting to note that half way though the video, you can see the object of desire that inspired this battle royale.

P.S. The still photograph was taken in December at Newton City Hall during this outing.



2 comments:

  1. Matt, tell your wife I LOVE the video. It's so amazing. I did see their object of desire off to the left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was happy to hear! Did you go on the Cold Spring Park walk?

    ReplyDelete